Have you ever received a gift so appalling that you have been lost for words? Well you’re not alone.
Since launching the Don’t Shit Gift movement, we have been inundated with tales of distasteful gift giving, but now it’s time to take a stand and right those wrongs!
Don't Shit Gift competition
We're giving away $500 Album Registry credit towards the cost of pro photographer through Album Registry for the best-worst 'shit gift' entry. To enter the competition, simply email an original photo of the worst gift you have ever received with a short description of the occasion and any interesting details you wish to share, to [email protected]
If your photographer isn’t already listed, they simply need to sign up – it’s simple and free to use!
- Competition period - The competition commences at 12:01am (AEST) on 04 July 2018 and closes at 11:59am 31 July 2018. ("Competition Period").
- Prize – the prize is $500AUD Album Registry credit to be used only through Album Registry for professional photography by a registered photographer on Album Registry. If the photographer of their choice isn’t registered, they must sign up.
- The prize must be used with 12 months of the closing date of the competition.
- The prize may not be exchanged in any way for money or an alternative prize.
- The prize may only be used by the competition winner.
- To enter the competition, eligible persons must within the competition period, email an original photo of the worst gift they have ever received, to [email protected]
- No responsibility will be taken for lost entries.
- Entry is open to any person residing in the world who is aged 18 years and over, void elsewhere and/or where prohibited by law. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant's participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- Winner will be selected based on merit by a vote from three judges and be notified by email. A valid email address must be supplied. Album Registry and Forte Marketing are not responsible for incorrect information provided by the entrant.
- The winner’s name and city/country of residence will be announced on the Album Registry website and Facebook page.
- The judge’s decision is final. No debate shall be entered into.
- The winner has five (5) business days to claim their prize by setting up an account with Album Registry for the $500AUD credit to be added to.
- No purchase necessary.
- Any purchase will not enhance the chance of winning.
- Prize is void where prohibited.
- All entrants to the competition agree to their photo being used for promotional purposes and by entering, confirm that they have the necessary permissions to do so. Album Registry and Forte Marketing are not responsible for any illegal or improper supply of photographs for the competition. This is entirely at the risk of the entrant.
- The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received.
- Individuals may enter as many times as they wish.
- The draw will take place at 09:00 am AEST on Wednesday 1 August at Forte Marketing, C/O theSPACE, TAFE, Eureka Street, Cairns, Queensland 4870, Australia.
- Album Registry address and ABN. 52 609 405 503
- Forte Marketing ABN: 52 619 799 147
Written by Team AR